What is a Non-Woven bag? Non-woven bag is made from a polypropylene (PP) fabric, which is durable, attractive, water & heat resistant, soft and light and washable as well. It is a better substitute for polyethylene (PE) plastic bags because of its environment friendly properties and longer life of up to 5 years.
Where are these bags used and who are the target customers?
Because of its aesthetic characteristics non-woven bags have wide range of applications such as:
- Shopping bags
- Gift bags
- Hand bags with zippers and Velcro
- Thermal bags
- Food bags
Non Woven Shopping Bags manufacturer in UAE can be sold at stores, shopping malls, gift shops, food malls, mobile shops, jeweler shops, beauty parlors, dairy shops, wine shops and all other retail shops that rely on bags for their marketing. Even tie up with corporate clients can get you bulk orders.
Why manufacture non-woven bags?Increased competition in the retail market has made retailers think about marketing their product. Since this Non-Woven Bags in UAE has many more features than traditional plastic bags, there is a big market ahead for non- woven bags. Also with fully automatic machines available there is less need for skilled laborers. The bag manufacturing is a simple process and finishes in 2-3 phases.
How are the non-woven bags manufactured? Machines are used to manufacture these bags. There are two ways of selling these bags. First the bags are sold to the customer and then the customer gets the printing done. Secondly both the bag printing and cutting is done and then sold to the customer. Non-woven Bags Manufacturing Company in UAE is completed in a few steps and it is largely automated. Manpower required in a factory is also less.
- First the fabric roll is checked for the desired quality.
- Then it is passed through the printing plate and later cut into fixed size pieces
- The handle is stamped on the main body of the bag with a hydraulic stamping machine.
What type of initial investment required?
- Initial investment in property, machinery and manpower in the form of machine operators is necessary.
- Total cost of the machines like bag making, printing and stamping machine can depends upon the vendor and production capacity.
- Sales & Marketing cost is incurred as the product needs to be pushed in the market.
- Working capital cycle is typically 30-45 days and includes short term investment in raw material, inventory and receivables.